Run the Capital!
The British 10K is back and so are we! Gather your people, lace up your trainers, and get ready to experience London’s most iconic landmarks in an all new festival experience. Run your way to a new PB and receive free entry, race photos, a t-shirt, medal, and tote bag.
Better still, raise vital funds for Apples & Pears whilst you do it! We have 12 spots available so sign up quick!
- Registration Fee: £0
- Minimum Sponsorship: £150-200
For Londoners and anyone looking to visit the city, it’s the perfect way to enjoy the summertime and doing some fundraising in the meantime. Don’t just take our word for it, find out our last year’s runners got on here.
The iconic British 10K is the fastest way to tour central London’s famous landmarks. The route will set off from Piccadilly, up through Regent Street and then all the way back down to St James Palace. Here, we’ll then head straight to Trafalgar Square, along the Thames, to then make our way to the Big Ben and Westminster Abbey.
- Fill out our Register Your Interest form
- A member of our fundraising team will then email you to let you know if we still have space available.
- If so, we’ll send you a sign up link from Virgin Sport to get you signed up!
- Once confirmed, you can Set-up Your Sponsorship Page.
And there you go, welcome to our team!!
Still got questions? Speak To Our Team